Rockford Fosgate T2T-S: Power Series 1" aluminum dome tweeters
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Rockford Fosgate T2T-S
Whether you're customizing your existing high-quality audio system or replacing some burned-out tweeters, Rockford Fosgate's Power T2T-S tweeters offer clean performance that'll bring out all the vibrant detail in your favourite audio tracks.
Aluminum for crisp detail
The Power T2T-S tweeters feature aluminum dome construction that ensures wide dispersion and very crisp soundstage details. And the included external crossover systems give you a smooth audio response, so these tweeters will reproduce your highs the way they were meant to be heard. Rockford Fosgate helps you out with the tweeter installation by giving you a recessed mount that fits a standard 1-3/4" saw hole.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install these tweeters in the factory locations.
- 1" aluminum dome tweeters (pair)
- flush- and surface-mount hardware included
- external high-pass crossover systems (3,000 Hz at 18 dB/oct)
- power handling: 2-75 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 3,000-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 1"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # T2T-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Tweeters (with attached 6" speaker wire terminated with female quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Front flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Rear flush mount tweeter brackets
- 2 Surface mount tweeter housings
- 4 Tweeter trim rings (2 Polished aluminum/2 Brushed aluminum)
- Two M4x25mm Machine screws
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Two M4x15mm Stud bolts
- Two 40" Crossover input wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and bare wire on the other)
- Two 40" Crossover output wires (female quick-slide connectors on one end and male quick-slide connectors on the other)
- Four 7" Zip-ties
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)