Rockford Fosgate T2652-S: Power Series 6-1/2" component speaker system
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
As always, Rockford Fosgate hits hard
Bold design. Innovative use of materials. Pure, muscular sound. These are the hallmarks of a Rockford Fosgate speaker, and exactly what you'll find with the T2652-S component system.
Each 6-1/2" woofer sports a carbon fibre/polypropylene injection moulded cone for stunning accuracy and powerful impact. The 1" tweeter offers the extended high-frequency response that only an aluminum dome can deliver, and several mounting possibilities give you plenty of options to dial in the high end. Rockford Fosgate's versatile external crossover also lets you bi-amp these components to deliver more power to your woofers and tweeters for enhanced performance.
The aluminum phase plug gives some T2652-S woofer some bling (and better sound dispersion).
Tweaks for the connoisseur
Rockford Fosgate knows a good thing when they've created it. You'll find their impressive VAST technology at work here, which uses the butyl rubber surround to increase the woofer cone area by 25% for better bass response. Rounding out the robust, polished look, Rockford has incorporated a billet aluminum woofer phase plug to enhance cooling, sound dispersion and . . . well, to just look awesome.
An easier install
Every installation poses little challenges along the way, and Rockford Fosgate has equipped the T2652-S system with some useful features to help. The woofers feature a slot mounted frame pattern to fit a wider array of factory screwholes in your car door. If speaker mount fabrication is a requirement in your car, Rockford Fosgate makes that job a little easier with the included Multi-OEM Adapter plate for woofers and their Discreet Dual Clamp design for tweeters. Grilles are also included for custom installation.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
- Featured in our article: Ten best component car speakers for 2023
- component speaker system includes two 6-1/2" woofers, two tweeters, and two external crossovers
- carbon fiber and polypropylene woofer with Billet machined aluminum phase plug and butyl rubber surround
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter with 3-level tweeter adjustment
- 2-way external crossover
- includes multi-OEM adapter plate which allows the round woofer to fit in certain oval OEM openings
- FlexFit basket design
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- bi-amp on/off capability
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 30-100 watts RMS (200 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- woofer mounting depth: 2-1/2"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # T2652-S
What's in the box:
Rockford Fosgate T2652-S owner's manual
- Two Woofers
- 2 Woofer grilles
- Two 1" Tweeters (with attached 6" wires)
- 4 Tweeter trim rings (2 Polished aluminum/2 Brushed aluminum)
- 2 Flush mount top tweeter clamps
- 2 Flush mount rear tweeter clamps
- 2 Angled surface mount tweeter housings
- 2 Crossovers
- Two M4x25mm Machine screws
- Two M4x10mm Machine screws
- Two M4x15mm Stud bolts
- Eight 1-1/4" Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Two 6x9 Adapter brackets
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.