Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BDCP: Power-Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BDCP: Power-Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
Powerful bass performance:
Rockford Fosgate enjoys a well-deserved reputation for building high quality mobile audio products. Their Power-Series amps sit at the top of the car audio food chain, through proven durability and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amps on the planet today.
Rockford Fosgate's high tech solutions yield more Power:
Power-Series Amplifiers actively monitor their speakers' performance using Rockford Fosgate's constant Power technology. A speaker's impedance naturally fluctuates as it performs. So, just like your cruise control increases the engine's RPM to maintain your car's speed uphill, constant Power maintains this amp's output by increasing its internal voltage and current when the speaker's impedance rises. This results in up to a 25% increase in the amp's total power output, especially in the crucial range below 50 hz where a Subwoofer Amplifier really has to shine.
Rugged construction, massive bass:
Rockford Fosgate builds each Power-Series Mono Subwoofer Amplifier through heavy duty, state of the art components. The award-winning dynamic thermal management design manages the temperature of the internal components, distributing heat evenly for higher efficiency and lower distortion. The unique heat sink allows the heat to escape more readily so the high power output transistors stay cooler and last longer.
Can you say 1,000 W?:
The T1000-1BDCP Mono Subwoofer Amplifier uses an efficient Class-BD design to deliver up to 1,000 W to your Subwoofer system from a remarkably compact chassis. This amp can even drive a 1 ohm load, so you can get massive bass out of a wide variety of system designs. The variable 24 / dB per octave crossover creates a more natural sounding transition from your speakers to your subs.
- Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- 700 W RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 W RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1,000 W RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic thermal management cooling system
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 hz, 24 dB / octave)
- Selectable subsonic filter (28 hz, 24 dB / octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 45 hz)
- Optional wired remote bass boost
- Class-BD Amplifier design
- MOSFET Power and output stages
- Preamp level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- 4 gauge power and ground leads and an 150 amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not including Amplifier
- No onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 150 amp in line fuse between the distribution block and the Amplifier is recommended
- 13 - 11 / 16" W x 2 - 1 / 4" H x 8 - 15 / 16"
What's in the box:
- Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
- Four 1 -1 / 2" self tapping screws
- Installation & operation manual (English / French / Spanish)
- Power Amplifier performance verification certificate