Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X12: Sealed Truck-Style Enclosure
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Rockford Fosgate R2S-1X12: Sealed Truck-Style Enclosure
Big bass in a tight space:
Rockford Fosgate's prime series R2S-1X12 shallow sub Enclosure lets you have big bass in your vehicle without taking up too much space. Coming in at 5 - 1 / 4" deep, this box was made through the regular cab truck owner in mind. Rockford Fosgate built each Enclosure through 5 / 8" thick medium density fiberboard protected by rugged black carpeting so they're tough too.
The enclosure comes loaded through one prime R2SD4 sub that handles up to 250 W RMS, wired for 2 ohms impedance. The sub features a mica injected polypropylene cone through a poly foam surround for accurate bass that you can feel.
- Sealed Truck-Style Enclosure including one 12" prime subwoofer
- 5 / 8" medium density fiberboard construction covered through heavy duty carpet
- 2 ohms total impedance
- Power handling: 100-250 W RMS (500 W peak power)
- Frequency response: 29-250 hz
- Sensitivity: 85 dB
- 27 - 1 / 4" W x 13 - 1 / 2" H x 5 - 1 / 4" D1 x 3 - 3 / 8" D2
What's in the box:
- Sealed Enclosure loaded alongside one 12" woofer
- 2 mounting brackets
- Four 3 / 4" self tapping screws
- Installation and operation instructions
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.