Rockford Fosgate R1675-S: Prime Series 6-3/4" component speaker system
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Excellent factory replacement
Whether you're building your first system or replacing some burned-out factory speakers, Rockford Fosgate's Prime speakers offer clean, powerful performance that'll keep you and your friends rockin' as you drive. Plus, Prime speakers are a great way to get Rockford Fosgate sound quality without destroying your bank account.
Better components give you better detail
The Prime R1675-S component speaker system sports stiff mica-injected 6-3/4" polypropylene woofers that deliver strong drums and bass, along with clean reproduction of the midrange frequencies. The separate Mylar tweeters add the excitement of strong high-frequency response to your music without a trace of harshness. Built-in crossover networks divide the frequencies going to each driver, so all your music plays faithfully. Grilles are included.
Installation note: You'll need a pair of our universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 woofer grilles
- 6-3/4" mica-injected polypropylene woofer cone with foam surround
- 1/2" Mylar balanced dome tweeter
- power range: 2-40 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-3/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # R1675-S
What's in the box:
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Tweeters (each with attached 70" speaker wire terminated by quick-slide connectors)
- 2 Woofer grilles
- 2 Flush mounting tweeter housings (with tweeters installed)
- 2 Angled surface mounting tweeter housings
- 2 Flush-mount retaining clips
- Two 12' lengths of speaker wire (with tinned bare wire on one end and quick-slide connectors on other)
- Eight 1-1/4" Self-tapping screws
- Four 5/8" Flat-head screws
- 8 Speed-clips
- Installation/Operation instructions (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)