Rockford Fosgate P16: Punch Series 6" 2-way car speakers
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
High-quality replacement speakers
Rockford Fosgate designed the Punch P16 6" speakers as a high-grade replacement for your factory speakers. Each speaker features a responsive polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround that'll stand up to hours of high-volume jams. The dome tweeter provides clear, extended highs that can hold their own when the bass gets heavy.
Rockford Fosgate innovations
Take a closer look and you'll notice a couple of cool innovations. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the surround to the cone that yields up to 25% more cone area, for fuller sound and stronger performance. The slots around the frame eliminate the need to redrill screw holes when the factory holes are just a little bit off. And these speakers come with adapter plates that you can modify to install these speakers into 5"x7", 6"x8", or 6"x9" openings. Grilles are included.
Note: The oversized terminals on these speakers won't connect to a Crutchfield wiring harness. A free 10-pack of female quick slides that you can splice onto our harness will be included with your speaker purchase.
- 2-way 6" speakers (pair)
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" polyetherimide (PEI) dome tweeter
- includes adapter brackets for 5"x7", 6"x8", or 6"x9" openings (brackets require modification)
- grilles included
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 6-55 watts RMS (110 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # P16
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 6x9/5x7 Adapter brackets
- Eight 1-1/4" Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)