Rockford Fosgate P152: Punch Series 5-1/4" 2-way car speakers
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Rockford Fosgate P152
Give your ride some Punch
Rockford Fosgate showcases their fanatical commitment to sonic excellence in the Punch Series of speakers, amps, and subs. If you like to listen to potent, powerful music — and feel it too — Punch components will give you impressive sound that'll stand out in a crowd.
Rockford Fosgate designed the Punch P152 5-1/4" speakers as a high-grade replacement for your factory speakers. Each speaker features a responsive polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround that'll stand up to hours of high-volume jams. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the surround to the cone that yields up to 25% more cone area, for fuller sound and stronger performance. The dome tweeters provide clear, extended highs that can hold their own when the bass gets heavy.
Take a closer look and you'll notice a couple of cool innovations. The slots around the frame eliminate the need to redrill screw holes when the factory holes are just a little bit off. And these speakers come with adapter plates that allow them to fit into oval speaker openings.
- 2-way 5-1/4" speakers (pair)
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer
- butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" polyetherimide (PEI) dome tweeter
- grilles included
- includes adapter brackets for 5"x7" and 6"x9" openings
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST™) increases cone area
- power range: 6-40 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 70-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top-mount depth: 1-15/16"
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # P152
What's in the box:
- Two 5-1/4" Two-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 6x9/5x7 Adapter brackets
- Eight 1-1/4" Allen head screws
- 3mm Allen head bit
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)