Rockford Fosgate P1-2X10 10" Dual Subwoofer Enclosure
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
|Product dimensions||94 x 53.3 x 51 cm; 28.3 kg|
|Item model number||P1-2X10|
|Is discontinued by manufacturer||no|
|Place of business||Auburn, WA, 98001 US|
- Is discontinued by manufacturer: no
- Product dimensions: 94 x 53.3 x 51 cm; 28.3 kg
- Manufacturer: Rockford Fosgate
- ASIN: B004V9GR3U
- Item model number: P1-2X10
- Department: Rockford
- Customer reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars / 160 ratings
Drop in the bass!:
The most convenient way to get low frequency bass in your system is to drop in a punch loaded Enclosure. We're not talking junk in the trunk, we're talking the same genuine Punch woofers available separately.
The P1-2X10 is Dual 10" punch P1 SVC Subwoofers in a Rockford Fosgate built vented Enclosure, through a power handling of 500 W RMS and wired to a 2 Ohms load.
Rockford Fosgate's punch loaded Enclosures are constructed through durable 5 / 8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software to ensure quality sound and high output. Punch P1 loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as our P2 & P3 models, but are easier to move in and out of vehicles due to their lighter weight.
The Rockford Fosgate precision built Enclosure and punch subwoofer make the P1-2X10 an ideal solution to quickly and easily add serious bass to your system. Just wire it to your existing compatible amp and hear the boom!
- Two 10" Subwoofers loaded in a vented Enclosure
- Power handling: 500 RMS / 1000 max
- Impedance: internally wired to create a 2 ohms amplifier load
- Enclosure type: vented
- Speaker connector: up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 13.1" x 31.1" x 15.1"
- Shipping weight: 63.9 Ibs
The Rockford Fosgate Enclosure is constructed through 5 / 8" MDF covered in high density carpet, ensuring the Enclosure will stand up to years of use
Quick release terminals:
Featuring high current binding posts for maximum signal to the speaker inside and quick release compression terminals for moving the Enclosure when needed
High Flow Vent
Our proprietary high-flow, low-noise port ensures the proper airflow to reproduces low bass frequencies accurately and with the highest output