QSC GX3: Power AmplifierRegular price $769.00
About the QSC GX3: Power Amplifier
GX-series Amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It's all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
GX Amplifiers deliver just the right amount of Power to the most popular speakers used by entertainers. Most loudspeaker manufacturers recommend an Amplifier including a Power output equal to the speaker's "program (music) Power" rating or two times the "continuous (RMS) Power" rating.
The GX3 is ideal for speakers in the 300 W (program) range, while the GX5 provides full performance for 500 W (program) speakers. Both models supply maximum possible Power to 4 ohm and 8 ohm loads. Owners of popular 4 ohm loudspeakers (dual-woofer, two-way models and many subwoofers) will find the 700 W (4 ohm) Power of the GX5 an ideal match.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1 / 4" TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility through any source
- Outputs: SpeakON combo accepts, 1 / 4" (TS) plugs or SpeakON 2 and 4 pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1" / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight: less than 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Guardrail automatically protects the Amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, signal and clipping
- Subwoofer / satellite crossover built-in