QSC E112: 12" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The QSC E112 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 12-inch die cast aluminum woofer with a 3-inch voice coil. The 15mm, 11-ply enclosure provides enough volume to deliver solid low-frequency extension down to 65 Hz making it an excellent choice for applications in which space or budget preclude the use of a subwoofer. The DMT coverage angle of 85° is ideal for most medium and medium-long throw applications.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today's powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music, and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 400 W continuous power handling
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix™ digital mixers
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are available for PLD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Optional accessories include: transport covers, 4-inch subwoofer caster kit, U-style yoke, M10 eyebolt kit for the E112, E115 and E215, and the M8 eyebolt kit for the E110
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||24.2" (616 mm) x 14.2" (360 mm) x 14.6" (371 mm)|
|Weight||51 lbs (23 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||57.5 lbs (26 kg)|