QSC CP12: 12" Compact Powered LoudspeakerRegular price $929.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP-series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 W peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP and intrinsic correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity matched transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete ease and CAD information available online
- 6-year warranty*
Amplifier and DSP:
The 1000 W (peak) power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the Loudspeaker's matching transducers. Convection cooling provides heat dissipation, even in extreme climates, while contributing no additional background noise. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion. The result is a highly accurate and musical sound that maintains full signal integrity, even when pushed to high SPL.
Concept and light weight:
CP produces a big sound from a small package. Ultra -compact and remarkably light weight, CP is easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications.
CP presents a compact, unobtrusive and stylish appearance that looks great in a wide range of applications. Both models can be utilized as either main PA (through included pole mount), floor monitor or installed via optional quick-connect yoke mount.
1 year warranty may be extended by an additional 5 years, through QSC product registration
- Model: CP12
- Configuration: two-way active Loudspeaker
- LF transducer: 305 mm (12"), cone
- HF transducer: 35.6 mm (1.4") compression driver
- Frequency response: (-6 dB), 49-20 kHz
- Frequency range: (-10 dB), 47-20 kHz
- Nominal coverage angle: 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum rated SPL1: 126 dB
- AC power input: universal power supply (100-240 VAC, 50-60 hz)
- AC power consumption: (1 / 8 power) (100 VAC, 0.75 A - 240 VAC, 0.31 A)
- Enclosure material: polypropylene
- Attachment points: M8 threaded insert
- Color: black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 gauge powder-coated steel
- Net weight: 14 kg / 31 lbs
- Shipping weight: 17 kg / 36.4 lbs
- Regulatory: EMC, UL, CB
- Optional accessories: CP12 tote, CP12 outdoor cover, CP12 yoke
Speaker dimensions (H×W×D):
- 516 x 350 x 323 mm
- 20.3 x 14 x 13"
Carton Dimensions (H×W×D):
- 430 x 430 x 604 mm
- 17 x 17 x 24"
- 2 locking XLR / F 1 / 4" combo (line input and mic / line input)
- 1 3.5 mm TRS (stereo input)
- 1 XLR / M (mix output)
- 1 IEC power connector
- Power LED
- 2 input signal LED
- Input B mic selected LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 gain
- Mic boost push switch
- 6-way contour selection switch
- Peak: 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF)