Audio Control LC2i PRO: Line Output Converter 2 ChannelRegular price $179.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
High-level input line output converter
More and more aftermarket amplifier installations depend on using the factory amp's powered outputs for its inputs. Audio Control's LC2i PRO line output converter takes amplified speaker-level signals and converts them into high-quality preamp signals that can then be fed to another processor, a full-range amplifier, or your subwoofer amp.
- 2-channel active line output converter
- ACR-1 wired remote bass level control included
- 2 speaker-level inputs with 40-volt (400 watts RMS) power handling
- Main and Bass preamp-level outputs (up to 9.5 volts)
- Main and Bass output controls for level matching
- adjustable AccuBass corrects for factory bass roll-off
- selectable turn-on options: GTO signal Sense (DC offset), audio sense, or remote 12 volt input
- 12-volt turn-on lead output
- recommended fuse rating: 1 amp
- dimensions: 6 - 15 / 16" W x 1" H x 3" D
- weight: 0.75 pound
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # LC2I PRO
What's in the box:
- Two-Channel line output converter
- Two 4-pin captive-screw connectors (installed)
- ACR-1 Level control
- 16.5' Level-control cable (RJ-14)
- Quickstart guide (on cardboard label)
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!