Audio Control LC2i: Line Output Converter 2 ChannelRegular price $139.99
Audio Control LC2i: 2 Channel Line Out Converter
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers.
It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and / or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBass processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
- Does the LC2i require power? Yes, the LC2i is an active line output converter and should be connected to the battery for constant 12 V and to your common ground for after market amps and processors.
- Do I need to find a remote turn on lead? No, the LC2i has GTO Signal Sensing, which will turn the unit on when it detects signal at the input from your factory amp / powered head unit.
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400 W per channel at 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5 Vrms / 13 V peak
- Output Impedance: 150 Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: > 110 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz-100 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In
- 12 V DC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 150 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
- Dimensions: 5.4″ L x 3.25″ D x 1.5″ H (6.5″ L including mounting brackets)
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.5 kg)
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!