Kenwood KMM-108U: Digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Kenwood KMM-108U
Leave the discs at home
Tired of those scratched-up CDs taking up space in your car? With Kenwood's KMM-108U digital media receiver, you can enjoy your entire digital music library without missing a beat. With no CD player to worry about, Kenwood's engineers were able to pack this receiver with everything you need to enjoy MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files from a variety of devices. The compact "short-body" design will fit into almost any vehicle, too.
The compact chassis fits lots of applications
Plenty of ways to play
The KMM-108U works with all the latest gear, so you have lots of ways to enjoy your tunes. Got an iPod® or iPhone®? You can plug your player (with optional cable) into the front-panel USB input to enjoy Internet radio on Pandora, iHeartRadio, Aupeo! or TuneIt. Of course, you can also access the music stored in your device using the dedicated "search" and "return" buttons, plus you'll find handy tools like AppMode, Alphabet, Percentage Skip, and Related Search that help you find your music fast. The 13-digit LCD display makes it much easier to see song titles and channel information.
If you store your music on an Android device, Kenwood's Music Control app allows you to enjoy a variety of search and playback features when your phone is plugged into the front-panel USB. You can also plug in a thumb drive, or by jack another device into the front-panel AUX input. This versatile receiver plays MP3, WMA, WAV, and even FLAC files. Whatever you're playing, Kenwood's Drive EQ technology will compensate for wind and road noise to achieve maximum sound quality.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play CDs)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- iPod control (also compatible with Music Control app for select Android phones)
- Pandora and iHeartRadio control with iPhone
- 13-digit LCD display with red key illumination
- plays MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC files
- remote control
- System Q Sound Control (8 EQ curves and a 3-band equalizer)
- Sound Reconstruction improves the sound of heavily compressed music files
- low-pass filter and subwoofer level control
- bass boost
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input and USB port
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/sub)
Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KMM-108U