Kenwood KDC-BT282U: CD receiver
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Kenwood KDC-BT282U
Link your smartphone wirelessly
To make using Bluetooth® even easier, Kenwood's KDC-BT282U CD receiver uses the two biggest buttons on the stereo — one for hands-free calls and one for streaming music — to give you instant access. They also equip this affordable multi-source receiver with robust tone controls, a front USB port that's compatible with high-res music, and solid power for your system.
Music from everywhere
Old-schoolers out there, don't worry — this Kenwood still lets you listen to your CDs and AM/FM radio too. A front aux input keeps this unit versatile, letting you use just about any portable music player out there. A wired connection via USB with your iPhone® gives you control over your music from the receiver. Android™ users, you can control your music when your phone is connected using Bluetooth.
Using Kenwood's free Remote app, you can adjust this receiver's sound settings from your smartphone.
Other smartphone perks
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KDC-BT282U enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party. You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone or Android phone using Kenwood's free Remote app.
With this Kenwood's robust amplification, you'll enjoy better sound from your factory or aftermarket speakers. Use the 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment to tweak the tone for your car. The KDC-BT282U also provides one set of RCA preamp outputs, enabling you to connect an amp or a powered subwoofer to add even more punch. You can even adjust the crossover settings for the front, rear, and subwoofer channels independently to get that perfect sound you want.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and high-res FLAC music files
- detachable face with white 13-digit LCD display and blue button illumination
- built-in Bluetooth (version 4.2) for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Bluetooth audio AAC codec support
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- Android Rapid Charge: rapidly charge your compatible Android smartphone with the USB port (up to a maximum of 1.5 amps)
- control the stereo with your phone using Kenwood's free Remote app
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- Drive EQ: boosts select frequencies to overcome road noise
- independent crossovers for front, rear, and subwoofer channels
- inputs: front-panel USB port and aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/subwoofer)
Other Features and Specs:
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KDC-BT282U