About: Kenwood excelon X802-5 X Series 800W RMS 5-channel Class D Car Audio Amplifier
Need more power for your entire system, but lack space? Kenwood's Excelon X802-5 five-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, while sending up to 500 watts RMS to a sub, yet it'll still fit almost anywhere in your vehicle. You can also use this amp in 3-channel mode to power a pair of high-performance speakers with 150 watts RMS each, and a sub with 500 watts.
- Kenwood eXcelon X-Series X802-5
- Class-D FullRange Stable 5-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 1600 watts
- CTA-2006 Compliant
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 50000Hz
- Frequency Response (Sub): 20 - 200Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 100dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 9"W x 7 3/8"L x 2 3/16"H