Hercules: DJ Monitor 42
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About this item
- The Hercules DJMonitor 42 active monitoring speakers have been designed with high-end components for optimal precision and sound reproduction, and exceptional listening quality.
- Hercules’ engineers took the greatest care when developing the Hercules DJMonitor 42 speakers in their own professional anechoic chamber. Input from specialists in the world of DJing and an in-depth study by audio professionals allowed for optimization of the speakers’ performance.
- 4-inch woofer. Shifted vents and tweeters for great sound spatialization.
- For optimal positioning of the speakers, there should be a 60° angle between the two satellites, and between the user and the satellites. It is also important that the speakers be positioned at a height whereby the listener’s ears are level with the midpoint between the speaker’s tweeters and wideband drivers.
- 4-inch (10 cm) woofer, Shifted vents and tweeters for great sound spatialization, Acoustic guide optimized for high-performance sound reproduction, Cabinet made from 9 mm (0.35”) MDF
- Main RCA input, Secondary aux input 3.5 mm (0.14”), Satellites connected by terminal block, Headphone jack on the front
- RMS output power: 2 x 20 watts, Peak power: 80 watts, Frequency response: 60 Hz – 20.000 Hz, Dimensions: 220 mm x 185 mm x 155 mm (H x L x D), Right satellite: 2.405 kg (0.38 lb) Left satellite: 2.233 kg (0.35 lb),Internal power supply