Clarion XC2410: Compact 4-channel amplifier — 50 watts RMS x 4
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Clarion's XC2410 4-channel amplifier delivers 50 watts RMS per channel from a chassis that's about the size of your hand. This micro-sized amp can fit almost anywhere, even behind many dashboards. And Clarion managed to pack more watts per square inch inside this little powerhouse than almost any other 4-channel amp made.
Ready for outdoor work
The XC2410's circuits are coated on both sides for protection, so this amp is a great candidate for powering speakers in ATVs, boats, and other challenging applications. Clarion nickel-plated all the connectors to resist corrosion and ensure electrical flow, even during harsh conditions.
The XC2410's input circuitry resists the electronic noise common in cars, so you will enjoy clean, distortion-free music. Soft turn-on and turn-off circuitry prevents potentially damaging thumps to your system as it powers on or off. Variable high-pass filters help you clarify the sound by eliminating the extremely low bass that your speakers can't reproduce. You'll also appreciate the high-level inputs, so you can hook this amp up to almost any system, even to factory radios without RCA connections.
- 4-channel amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable when bridged)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class D amp technology
- double-sided conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications (not waterproof)
- corrosion-resistant nickel-coated connections
- built-in ground loop isolation circuitry reduces input noise
- variable high-pass filter (15-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 40A x 1
- dimensions: 8"W x 1-11/16"H x 3-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # XC2410