Clarion XC2110: 400W Peak Ultra Compact Monoblock XC Series Micro Class D Marine AmplifierRegular price $254.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Clarion XC 2110
- Class-D FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 1-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 400 watts
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) input
- RCA inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Nickel heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Line level: 200mV-8V
- Speaker level: 600mV-20V
- Frequency Response: 20 - 30,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): ≤1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 70dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 35 - 250Hz, 12dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 7.85"W x 3.23"L x 1.54"H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!