Alpine BBX-F1200: 600W Max BBX Series 2-Ohm Stable 4 Channel Class-A/B AmplifierRegular price $210.00
About: Alpine BBX-F1200 600W Max BBX Series 2-ohm Stable 4 Channel Class-A/B Amplifier
This new BBX amplifier gives you Alpine power performance at an amazing price. And they’re designed to fit easily in virtually any system. High Power, Great Value. This amp delivers high output power and exceptional performance for their class. A great way to expand your sound system on a limited budget. High Pass and Low Pass Filters. These two filters let you set the frequency points for the high, mid and bass ranges to match your speakers and ensure optimum efficiency.
- Alpine BBX-F1200
- Class-A/B 2-ohm Stable 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 130 watts x 2 chan.
- Total power output: 600 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 4/3/2 or channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity: .2V - 8V
- Frequency Response: 5 - 50000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost
- Fuse Rating: 40A x 1
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier. Click Here for our contact information.
- Dimensions: 9.4"W x 12.9"L x 2"H