Kicker 46L7T82: 8" L7T Series Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice CoilRegular price $299.95
About: Kicker 46L7T82: 8" L7T Series Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil
Excellent. Superb. Great sounding. Unbelievable. These are a few of the words our customers have used to describe the performance of Kicker's Solo-Baric subwoofers. Through more cone area than a conventional sub, these subs give you bass you can really feel. Now Kicker has combined this innovative concept with the shallow-mount design of their CompRT Series subs to create the L7T Series subs — the ultimate low-profile solution for big bass.
The 46L7T82 8" sub features the signature SoloKon square polypropylene cone, creating a rigid surface that won't flex and cause distortion at high sound levels. The Santoprene rubber surround stands up to the car environment and keeps the cone on track for maximum clarity and minimal distortion, while the sturdy steel frame resists vibration and provides a solid foundation. This sub handles up to 350 watts RMS, so be sure your amp can give it all the power it needs. The dual 2-Ohm voice coils let you wire your speaker for either 1 or 4-Ohm total impedance, giving you more wiring options when setting up your system.
- 8" Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil
- Square SoloKon polypropylene cone
- Steel basket
- Power handling: 350 watts RMS (175 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power: 700 watts
- Frequency response: 30-100 hz
- Sensitivity: 84.83 dB
- Sealed box volume: 0.2-0.75 cubic FT
- Ported box volume: 0.8-1.2 cubic FT
- Grille not included
- Top-mount depth: 2 - 3 / 4"
What's in the box:
- One square 8" Shallow-Mount Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coil
- 4 adhesive backed hardware covers
- Owner's manual (English / Spanish / German / French)
- Hardware cover installation instructions
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!