Kicker 46L7T122: 12" Solo-Baric L7T Series Subwoofer Shallow-Mount 2-Ohm
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About the Kicker 46L7T122: 12" Solo-Baric L7T Series Subwoofer Shallow-Mount 2-Ohm
Excellent. Superb. Great sounding. Unbelievable. These are a few of the words our customers have used to describe the performance of Kicker's Solo-Baric subwoofers. Alongside more cone area than a conventional sub, these subs give you bass you can really feel. Now Kicker has combined this innovative concept through the shallow-mount design of their CompRT Series subs to create the L7T Series subs — the ultimate low-profile solution for big bass.
The 46L7T122 12" sub features the signature SoloKon square polypropylene cone, creating a rigid surface that won't flex and cause distortion at high sound levels. The Santoprene rubber surround stands up to the car environment and keeps the cone on track for maximum clarity and minimal distortion, while the sturdy steel frame resists vibration and provides a solid foundation. This sub handles up to 600 watts RMS, so be sure your amp can give it all the power it needs. The dual 2-Ohm voice coils let you wire your speaker for either 1 or 4-Ohm total impedance, giving you more wiring options when setting up your system.
- 12" Subwoofer Shallow-Mount and dual 2-Ohm voice coils
- Square SoloKon polypropylene cone
- Steel basket
- Power handling: 600 watts RMS (300 watts per voice coil)
- Peak power: 1200 watts
- Frequency response: 25-100 hz
- Sensitivity: 86.54 dB
- Sealed box volume: 0.55-1.25 cubic FT
- Ported box volume: 1.75-2.25 cubic FT
- Grille not included
- Top-mount depth: 4 - 1 / 8"
What's in the box:
- One square 12" Subwoofer Shallow-Mount and dual 2-Ohm voice coils
- 4 adhesive backed hardware covers
- Owner's manual (English / Spanish / German / French)
- Hardware cover installation instructions
- 2 Kicker decals
- Template on box lid
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!