ZMX52 Alto:5 Channel MixerRegular price $89.99
About: Alto ZMX52 5-Channel Mixer
The ZEPHYR ZMX52 is a 5-channel mixer with all the essential inputs, outputs, and EQ for solo gigs and multimedia studios. It features one mono channel with a microphone input (with Phantom Power), balanced TRS input, and a two-band EQ. It also delivers two stereo channels with two balanced TRS inputs each. There's even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback. The ZMX52 is the perfect compact take-anywhere professional mixer.
Versatile Inputs and Outputs
The ZMX52 is the perfect mixer for quick, easy setups with no hassle. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first channel, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE input. But, you also have a dedicated stereo output to send to a recorder in addition to the main stereo outputs. Choose the ZMX52 as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
High headroom, low noise
Just because the ZMX52 is the smallest, most affordable mixer we make doesn't mean you have to make sacrifices. This compact mixer brings the same standard of quality to your performances as our top-of-the-line models. All Alto Professional ZEPHYR ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time.
Visualize your mix
We designed every ZEPHYR ZMX mixer with your performance in mind. Sometimes venues are dark and it can be hard to see what you're working with. Alto Professional solves this problem by not only color coding each section of the mixer, but also by using brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. Our blue, red and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.
- Six total inputs including an XLR jack with phantom power and EQ on Channel 1
- 1/4” Main, Tape, Headphone and Aux outputs for flexible routing and monitoring
- Compact design perfect for musicians looking for easy portage and quick set-up
- Mic input channel with gold plated XLR and balanced line input
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jack
- Extremely high headroom offering extra dynamic range
- Ultra-low-noise discrete mic preamps with +18V Phantom power
- Balanced inputs for highest signal integrity and low-noise operation
- Warm, natural two-band EQ on mono channel
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- 2-Track inputs with level control assignable to main mix, headphone outputs
- Highly accurate four-segment bar graph meters