Audio Control LC6i: Line Output Converter 6 ChannelRegular price $249.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Audio Control LC6i: 6 Channel Line Out Converter
Audio Control continues to simplify OEM integration with the new LC6i Six Channel Line Output Converter with internal summing. The LC6i is built on the same technology as its predecessor, the LC6. The LC6i converts speaker level inputs from a factory radio or factory amplifier into high-quality pre-amp signals. The addition of internal summing capabilities and improved GTO signal-sense turn-on make the LC6i the perfect way to solve your OEM headaches. The LC6i allows for the addition of aftermarket processors and amplifiers while maintaining use of the factory volume and steering wheel controls.
Internal signal summing and Audio Control’s new GTO signal-sense turn-on make the LC6i a perfect OEM interface for a performance audio system. The LC6i follows in the steps of the rampantly successful LC8 Eight Channel Line Output Converter, offering all of the same features for 6 channel systems at a reduced price.
The LC6i accepts speaker level signals, both crossed-over and full range, and converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals. Signals from factory radios with built-in crossovers can be overcome by summing them together, internally, to provide a full-range preamp signal. The LC6i provides the type of clean pre-amp signals installers are familiar with. Those who desire custom control over the sound can easily add one of Audio Control’s many crossovers or equalizers which offer unlimited system design flexibility, clearly different than traditional OEM interfaces.
- High Current 12-Volt Trigger Output
- Internal Channel Summing
- GTO Signal Sensing Inputs
- Speaker Level Inputs – Can Accept 400 Watt Signals!
- Level Matching Controls
- Six Input and Output Channels
- Auto Mode Turns 4-channel Input into 6-channel Output
- Input for Optional Subwoofer Level Control
- Speaker Level Input: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400 W per channel at 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 3 (6 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5 Vrms
- Output Gain: ±12 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 22 kHz
- Remote In
- 12 V DC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 200 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
- Dimensions: 8” W x 6” D x 1.2” H
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!