Audio Control DQ-61: Digital Sound Processor 6 ChannelRegular price $449.99
The environment of today’s automobiles present challenges for the installation of a performance car audio system when matched to a factory source unit. Less than ideal speaker locations coupled with an acoustically unfriendly environment can compromise the experience.
Fortunately for audio enthusiasts, the new Audio Control DQ-61 delivers the processing power necessary to maximize the audio experience. Audio Control engineers designed the DQ-61 to be an extraordinary processor, so subsequently it is equipped with a number of installer friendly features that simplify the OEM connection and calibration process. User friendly Signal Delay controls allow the listeners the ability to align themselves between the left and right speakers plus seamlessly blend in the subwoofer to the listening environment.
Discrete equalization controls provide listeners with powerful processing to properly “tune” their audio systems and enjoy truly amazing sound. Designed for maximum sound quality and enhanced audio performance, the DQ-61 is the latest Audio Control processor to incorporate AccuBass. This patent pending process automatically corrects for the bass roll-off that is common with many factory-installed audio systems.
- Free iOS Mobile Tools app with DQ-61 Delay module
- User friendly Signal Delay enhances the acoustical alignment between the left and right channels plus the front and subwoofer channels
- Individual equalization controls for the front, rear and subwoofer channels for simple yet precise system tuning
- Six channels of active speaker level inputs – accepts up to 400 watts per channel
- AccuBass – Audio Control’s patented pending processing to correct the bass roll-off in factory source units
- ACR-3 Dash Control Remote allows for control of the subwoofer level plus processing bypass which makes it ideal for demonstrations
- Internal Channel Summing – Easy interface with factory installed amplifiers with built-in crossovers
- GTOTM (Great Turn-On) Circuit – Powers up the DQ-61 when it detects signal on the main speaker level input
- Discrete Input and output level controls
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!