Clarion XC6640: 6-Channel Class-D AmplifierRegular price $689.99
Circuit design achieves high quality sound:
Circuit design achieves high quality sound Clarion Amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality block terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible through the embedded high and low-pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals on all XC-series Amplifiers:
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and block terminals, XC-series Amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC-series Amplifiers are true marine Amplifiers and oversized aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
MOSFET power amp:
There’s only one way for Clarion's main units to deliver unyielding power output and linearity: MOSFET amplification, or metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor amplification. Smaller and more efficient than conventional power supplies, a MOSFET amplification circuit delivers power through less distortion and zero on / off switching noise. This means you can crank up the volume or set it to easy listening. Either way, your sound will be crystal clear.
2 ohm stability:
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion's Amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.
- 600 W of maximum music power
- 125 W × 4 continuous @ 2 ohms
- 85 W × 4 continuous @ 4 ohms
- Independent front / rear adjustable - 12 dB / oct high / low pass electronic crossover, 50-500 hz (x 10, 500 hz - 5 kHz)
- Independent front / rear bass extender control
- BC2 remote subwoofer level control included
- Soft turn-on and off circuitry
- Signal sensing remote turn-on circuit
- Conformally coated PC board
- Stainless hardware
- MOSFET power supply
- Ground loop isolation circuit
- Corrosion resistant nickel plated RCA, power, and speaker connections
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR IN STORE PURCHASE!