Alpine CDE-175BT: Single Din Bluetooth In-Dash CD / AM / FM Car Stereo ReceiverRegular price $299.00 Sale price $279.00 Save 7%
Alpine's CDE-175BT CD receiver combines their long legacy of great sound with easy access to multiple sources to make your longest journeys more fun. Its built-in Bluetooth lets you pair two phones simultaneously, so you and your copilot can take hands-free calls and stream music. Control your favorite Pandora Internet radio stations using this stereo's controls. You can also add a SiriusXM tuner to enjoy satellite radio stations that never fade away. Alpine's famous Bass Engine circuitry kicks in some extra oomph, while a 3-band parametric equalizer will satisfy serious tweakers.
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the CDE-175BT
This receiver's front USB port makes charging and swapping out music sources a breeze. Plug in a flash drive that you've loaded up with FLAC, MP3, or WMA files, or connect your iPod or iPhone to listen to music. If you have a compatible Android, the Android Open Accessory protocol (AOA 2.0) delivers great sound and control over your stored music. You can also connect a portable MP3 player or other sound source to the front auxiliary input. Tired of local radio stations that fade away? Add a SiriusXM tuner to this receiver, subscribe to satellite radio, and tune in gobs of radio stations from coast to coast.
Make your music sound its best
If you're looking to add some punch to your tunes, press the Bass Engine SQ button for easy access to the receiver's extensive low-frequency controls. You can also refine your sound using the onboard 3-band parametric equalizer. And if you're adding amps or powered subwoofers to the system, the three sets of 5-volt preamp outputs provide ultra-clean signal for pure tonal quality.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
Choose your source between them for hands-free calling. And don't forget, you can stream audio wirelessly from just about any music app.
- CD receiver with AM / FM tuner
- plays FLAC files via USB
- detachable face with variable color display
- hands-free calling and audio streaming
- includes dual phone connection for iPhone and Android
- Siri Eyes Free voice control with compatible iPhones
- built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora-ready for iPhone and Android
- music file and streaming audio playback from select Android devices through USB input
- plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, and USB memory devices
- 3-band parametric EQ with 10 user presets
- high-pass filters and subwoofer level controls
- compatible with SiriusXM tuner
- inputs: front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (5 - volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CTA - 2006 / 50 peak x 4 channels)
- warranty: 1 year
- CD receiver (10 A fuse)
- Sleeve (installed)
- Trim ring (installed)
- Wiring harness
- Microphone w / bracket (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- Two-sided tape
- 4 ISO-screws (M5 x 8 mm)
- 2 Radio removal tools